original Cisco,GBIC/SFP,WIC,cables etc...

Old July 3rd 08, 09:47 AM
helenzhou helenzhou is offline
Junior Member

Post original Cisco,GBIC/SFP,WIC,cables etc...

Hello:
We are supply network equipment, including
So if you are interested in any of our products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,
example of the products:

CWDM-SFP-1G 39dB (Ultra long-haul)--1510nm,1530nm,1550nm,1570nm,1590nm,1610nm

WS-G5483,
WS-G5487,
WS-G5484,
WS-G5486,
GLC-SX-MM,
GLC-LH-SM,
GLC-ZX-SM,
GLC-T,
NM-2FE2W-T1,
NM-2FE2W-E1,
NM-2FE2W-V2,
WIC-1T,
WIC-2T,
WIC-2A/S,
WIC-1B/ST,
WIC-1ENET,
VWIC-1MFT-T1,
VWIC-1MFT-E1,
VWIC-2MFT-T1,
VWIC-2MFT-E1,
VWIC-1MFT-G703,
VWIC-2MFT-G703,
VWIC-1MFT-T1-DI,
VWIC-2MFT-T1-DI,
NM-1E,
NM-4E,
WS-C2950-24,
WS-C2950T-24,
WS-C2950G-24-EI,
WS-C2950G-48-EI,
CONSOLE CABLE,
CAB-STACK-1M/3M,
CAB-V35MT,
CAB-V35FC,
CAB-SS-V.35MT,
CAB-SS-V.35FC,
CAB-SS-232MT,
CAB-SS-232FC,
CAB-232MT,
CAB-232FC,
CAB-SS-X21MT,
CAB-SS-X21FC,
CAB-X21MT,
MEM-npe400-512MB,
MEM-3660-128mb,
MEM2600-32D,
MEM2600-16FS,
MEM2600XM-64D,
MEM-S1-128MB,
MEM-S2-256MB,
MEM-S2-512MB,
MEM-MSFC-128MB,
MEM2801-256D,
MEM3800-256D,
MEM3800-512,
MEM3745-256D,
MEM1841-256D,
MEM180X-256D,
WS-X6K-MSFC2-KIT,
and so on.
Regards
Helen.Zhou
www.nstnetwork.com
MSN:
Email:

AOL helenxuezhou
Icq 320-880-606
Old July 3rd 08, 10:41 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

Default original Cisco,GBIC/SFP,WIC,cables etc...

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:47:35 +0100
helenzhou wrote:

Hello:

Hi

How's life in Guangdong? In case you didn't realise, this group
operates under a charter that specifies the following:

"Discussion of business or corporate networks is off-topic"

"Advertising is forbidden."

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.comp.home-networking.html