BT Home Hub (Again)

Old July 17th 08, 02:16 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jack Ouzzi

Default BT Home Hub (Again)

Hi,

Anyone know if the BT Home Hub Router can be used with a non BT ISP or
is it only dedicated to BT??

TIA

Jack
Old July 17th 08, 04:48 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:16:15 -0700 (PDT)
Jack Ouzzi wrote:

Hi,

Anyone know if the BT Home Hub Router can be used with a non BT ISP or
is it only dedicated to BT??

Searching Google for
bt-home-hub firmware unlock
comes up with loads of results including this
http://www.paranormal-marketing.com/.../25/bthomehub/
which looks promising.

Old July 17th 08, 08:22 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Klunk

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:48:47 +0100, Rob Morley passed an empty day by
writing:

wrote:

Hi,

Anyone know if the BT Home Hub Router can be used with a non BT ISP or
is it only dedicated to BT??

Searching Google for
bt-home-hub firmware unlock
comes up with loads of results including this
http://www.paranormal-marketing.com/.../25/bthomehub/ which looks
promising.

Last time I looked there was a firmware flash, but it bust the DECT
phone. In honesty, the BT Home Hub is probably one of the ****tiest
pieces of equipment ever made. I do get the notion about being wasteful,
but really chuck it in the bin - they really are not worth the bother.

--
begin oefixed_in_2005.exe