***Is Earning Non-Traditional Income Next To Impossible?***

Old August 20th 08, 02:39 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jeffrey Bruce

Default ***Is Earning Non-Traditional Income Next To Impossible?***

It is possible to realize the dream of earning non-traditional income
through the formation of your own business.

The buzz today is gaining independence through succeeding alone.

There are now more choices than ever before regarding how we can gain our
livelihood.

Technology continues to move at a blinding speed and with it, new
opportunities abound to earn money from your own efforts utilizing the power
of the internet.

Due to the present economic climate, many are being forced out of their jobs
in ever increasing numbers.

Could traditional employment be going the way of the phonograph and vinyl
records?

According to a U.S. Census Bureau News article (released September 27,
2006), almost half (49 percent) of the nation's businesses are operated from
home, and more than 6-in-10 owners used their own funds to start the
business, according to new U.S. Census Bureau reports on characteristics of
businesses and business owners.

One of the challenges of attempting such a feat is that you could be up for
ridicule by those closest to you who will say that it just can't be done (at
least not by you...)

The entrepreneur learns to shut out everything and everyone else that goes
against their vision for themselves and eventually triumphs.

They cannot be stopped.

True entrepreneurship is both within and without. It's a
dualistic path of both business and self development. We must be prepared
internally for this reality to take place externally.

This involves feeding our minds with those thoughts, emotions and beliefs
that support us and are in harmony with our true vision to succeed.

Where does one learn to tread such a path from the heart and soul?

Accomplishing your own successful business venture and realizing the reality
of having non-traditional income flow into your bank account maintains that
certain beliefs and thoughts dominate your mind to enable this reality to
become possible.

Our level of financial or personal achievement in life is largely based upon
our mindset and what we really believe internally.

When we make this decision to go out on our own, in addition to building the
outward vehicle (in the form of the type of business we've decided on), we
have to build the inner vehicle to support this effort.

It is said; "The master will appear when the pupil is ready"

Written by: Jeffrey Bruce

If you think you have the courage to fully let go and to achieve the
emotional freedom to fully embrace and live out your dreams, claim your
"Free" Insiders Report at: http://www.MyLifeMyTerms.com