Having problems with broadband providers, looking to switch....?

Old September 3rd 08, 07:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tiscali Associate

Default Having problems with broadband providers, looking to switch....?

.....Then Switch2Better!!

Tiscali offers UK's best value broadband, talk and digital TV from
just 4.49

Why Tiscali? Tiscali is one of the leading Broadband and Phone
providers in the UK and across Europe with one of the largest IP
Networks in the world, supplying, over 3 million homes and businesses
with super-fast, reliable Internet and telephone services.

To find out more and to see how we compare to your current provider
please visit:

www.tiscali-network.com/switch2better

How we compare?

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/nm...11503&nmhide=1
Old September 3rd 08, 07:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

"Tiscali Associate" wrote in message
.....Then Switch2Better!!

Tiscali offers UK's best value broadband, talk and digital TV from
just 4.49

Why Tiscali? Tiscali is one of the leading Broadband and Phone
providers in the UK and across Europe with one of the largest IP
Networks in the world, supplying, over 3 million homes and businesses
with super-fast, reliable Internet and telephone services.

To find out more and to see how we compare to your current provider
please visit:

www.tiscali-network.com/switch2better

How we compare?

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/nm...11503&nmhide=1

For a more accurate comparison, see:
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/co...commit=Compare

Spamming *******!

George

Old September 3rd 08, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Livingston

George Weston wrote:
"Tiscali Associate" wrote in message
....Then Switch2Better!!

Tiscali offers UK's best value broadband, talk and digital TV from
just 4.49

Why Tiscali? Tiscali is one of the leading Broadband and Phone
providers in the UK and across Europe with one of the largest IP
Networks in the world, supplying, over 3 million homes and businesses
with super-fast, reliable Internet and telephone services.

That's the most obvious troll I've seen in a while.

DO NOT FEED !!!!
Old September 3rd 08, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tiscali Associate

On Sep 3, 7:51*pm, "George Weston"
wrote:
"Tiscali Associate" wrote in message

....Then Switch2Better!!

Tiscali offers UK's best value broadband, talk and digital TV from
just 4.49

Why Tiscali? Tiscali is one of the leading Broadband and Phone
providers in the UK and across Europe with one of the largest IP
Networks in the world, supplying, over 3 million homes and businesses
with super-fast, reliable Internet and telephone services.

To find out more and to see how we compare to your current provider
please visit:

www.tiscali-network.com/switch2better

How we compare?

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/nm....html?code=NN-....

For a more accurate comparison, see:http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/co...isp_25=1&isp_1...

Spamming *******!

George

George

No need for the foul language.

The comparison page on my site is accurate against the companies it is
comparing, also it is a comparison of price only..

Regards
Old September 3rd 08, 08:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Terry

"Tiscali Associate" wrote in message
.....Then Switch2Better!!

Tiscali offers UK's best value broadband, talk and digital TV from
just 4.49

snip spam

I'd rather have pubic lice thanks, they are easier to get rid of than
Tiscali, and less trouble too

Steve Terry

Old September 3rd 08, 08:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

"George Weston" wrote in message

For a more accurate comparison, see:
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/co...commit=Compare

Spamming *******!

That you then reposted!

Old September 3rd 08, 08:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

"Tiscali Associate" wrote in message
On Sep 3, 7:51 pm, "George Weston"
wrote:
[...]

Your post is contrary to this newsgroup's charter
http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.broadband.html

George

Old September 3rd 08, 08:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

"George Weston" wrote in message
Your post is contrary to this newsgroup's charter
http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.broadband.html

George

....and which has now been reported to

George

Old September 3rd 08, 08:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 19:10:31 UTC, Tiscali Associate
wrote:

The comparison page on my site is accurate against the companies it is
comparing, also it is a comparison of price only..

Indeed....nothing about the crap service.

--
Bob Eager
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:

Old September 3rd 08, 09:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ipsalo 3

"Tiscali Associate" wrote in message
.....Then Switch2Better!!

Sh1t cut