o2 broadband comments please

Old September 6th 08, 08:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom Anderson

Default o2 broadband comments please

Hi all,

I am an o2 mobile customer looking to reduce btinternet broadband costs.
The o2 offer for their mobile customers looks very good.

o2 10.00 per month and up to 16mb for a 12 months contract.

bt 19.99 per month and up to 8mb (my download speed is 7mb).

Bt are willing to reduce the monthly charge to 15.99 for a new 12 month
contract.

Any satisfied/dissatisfied users of o2 broadband care to comment on
their service?

Many thanks,

Tom Anderson, Leighton Buzzard, BEDS.
Old September 6th 08, 08:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Trevor

See http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings...ts.php?isp=108
Old September 8th 08, 12:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DM

Trevor wrote:
On 6 Sep, 08:51, Tom Anderson wrote:
Hi all,

I am an o2 mobile customer looking to reduce btinternet broadband costs.
The o2 offer for their mobile customers looks very good.

o2 10.00 per month and up to 16mb for a 12 months contract.

bt 19.99 per month and up to 8mb (my download speed is 7mb).

Bt are willing to reduce the monthly charge to 15.99 for a new 12 month
contract.

Any satisfied/dissatisfied users of o2 broadband care to comment on
their service?

Many thanks,

Tom Anderson, Leighton Buzzard, BEDS.

See http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings...ts.php?isp=108

I may just have a suspicious mind but the comment pattern and frequency of
comments for O2 looks a little odd over the last 3 months when compared
(very briefly) with just about any other provider on the list.