cable broadbant

Old September 12th 08, 08:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian

Default cable broadbant

wrote in message

What is "broadbant"?

Old September 12th 08, 08:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ho Flung Dung

In ,
Ian opined loudly:
:: wrote in message
:: ...
:::
::
:: What is "broadbant"?

A woman ? Broadbint

--

Ho Flung Dung

Old September 12th 08, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Ian wrote:
wrote in message

What is "broadbant"?

Its obviously a concatenation of 'Broadband Rant'

I.e. in a rage because your ASL isn't working, and the dimwit on the
support line has been replaced by a tape loop.

Old September 12th 08, 09:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
alexd

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:18:19 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Its obviously a concatenation of 'Broadband Rant'

I.e. in a rage because your ASL isn't working, and the dimwit on the
support line has been replaced by a tape loop.

What's your ASL?

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )