Voyager 2110 - power supply

Old September 26th 08, 09:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Geddes

Default Voyager 2110 - power supply

Can anyone tell me the voltage, polarity and current type (AC/DC) for
the power supply for a BT Voyager 2110? (Just got a unit via Freecycle
for a neighbour, but the power supply is missing).

Thanks

John Geddes
Derbyshire
Old September 26th 08, 07:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

"John Geddes" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the voltage, polarity and current type (AC/DC) for the
power supply for a BT Voyager 2110? (Just got a unit via Freecycle for a
neighbour, but the power supply is missing).

Thanks

John Geddes
Derbyshire

From the online manual is says

Output / Consumption: 12VAC/1A / 10W

Old September 27th 08, 08:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Geddes

SJP wrote:
"John Geddes" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the voltage, polarity and current type (AC/DC) for the
power supply for a BT Voyager 2110? (Just got a unit via Freecycle for a
neighbour, but the power supply is missing).

Thanks

John Geddes
Derbyshire

From the online manual is says

Output / Consumption: 12VAC/1A / 10W

Thanks.

Can anyone help on whether polarity matters for unearthed AC supplies
like this (and if it does, is the sleeve live or neutral for the 2110)?

John Geddes
Old September 27th 08, 09:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
fred

In article , John Geddes
writes
SJP wrote:

From the online manual is says

Output / Consumption: 12VAC/1A / 10W

Can anyone help on whether polarity matters for unearthed AC supplies
like this (and if it does, is the sleeve live or neutral for the 2110)?

Either wire can go to either pin, polarity has no meaning in this
instance.
--
fred