Web Hosting

Old September 28th 08, 09:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Default Web Hosting

Jeff Gaines wrote:

I could do with some suggestions on web hosting, if this is not an
appropriate place to ask please move me on!

I want to host a site that will have lots(hundreds, perhaps eventually a
few thousand) pictures - jpeg format 300x300 pixels. They will be good
quality and need to display as such. It could be updated several times a
day 6/7 days a week.

My own site is with Heart Internet and I have noticed recently they are
beginning to creak a bit and suffer from breakdowns/down-time, I know I
can't get 100% but I need as near as possible.

Any thoughts? I can' say money is *no* object but it is secondary to
reliability and speed.

Many thanks.

Have a look at claranet: they are fairly professional.