Checking Availability Of SKY Broadband

Old September 29th 08, 06:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael

Default Checking Availability Of SKY Broadband

"SamKnows" website lists my telephone exchange as being Sky enabled in June
2008.

A few months ago I entered my phone number on Skys broadband website and it
informed me that the service was available and I could choose between Base,
Max etc.

However this past week I have been entering my number(I am still on dialup)
each evening, and getting a message that Sky has nor yet enabled my exchange
!

Is their another website that I can enter my number to check on availability
? Sky says my exchange is enabled but I don't want to pay for the
connection package and deal with all the associated stuff and then find it
doesn't work.
Thanks.

Michael

Old September 29th 08, 09:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

Michael wrote:
"SamKnows" website lists my telephone exchange as being Sky enabled
in June 2008.

A few months ago I entered my phone number on Skys broadband
website and it informed me that the service was available and I
could choose between Base, Max etc.

However this past week I have been entering my number(I am still on
dialup) each evening, and getting a message that Sky has nor yet
enabled my exchange !

Is their another website that I can enter my number to check on
availability ? Sky says my exchange is enabled but I don't want to
pay for the connection package and deal with all the associated
stuff and then find it doesn't work.
Thanks.

Michael

It's quite simple.....you won't pay if there's no way.....