Hey Muttley.

Old October 3rd 08, 02:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Default Hey Muttley.

I'm syncing at 8064 kbps now. Just -0.8% down on the theoretical max.

Graham

Old October 3rd 08, 08:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Muttley

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 02:19:17 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

I'm syncing at 8064 kbps now. Just -0.8% down on the theoretical max.

Graham

And i'm still d/loading at 20 meg 0.00% short of the max.
Old October 3rd 08, 08:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Muttley wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

I'm syncing at 8064 kbps now. Just -0.8% down on the theoretical max.

Graham

And i'm still d/loading at 20 meg 0.00% short of the max.

Can you prove that ? I can prove my rate.

Graham

Old October 3rd 08, 10:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Waring

Eeyore wrote:
Muttley wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

I'm syncing at 8064 kbps now. Just -0.8% down on the theoretical
max.

Graham

And i'm still d/loading at 20 meg 0.00% short of the max.

Can you prove that ? I can prove my rate.

Graham

No point. You wouldn't believe him and say he was lying and faking the
figures anyway.

--
Carl Waring
DigiGuide:

Old October 3rd 08, 02:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Carl Waring wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Muttley wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

I'm syncing at 8064 kbps now. Just -0.8% down on the theoretical
max.

And i'm still d/loading at 20 meg 0.00% short of the max.

Can you prove that ? I can prove my rate.

No point. You wouldn't believe him and say he was lying and faking the
figures anyway.

I'd like to see even HOW he could prove it !

Graham

Old October 3rd 08, 03:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

wrote:

I'm syncing at 8064 kbps now. Just -0.8% down on the theoretical max.

Graham

And i'm still d/loading at 20 meg 0.00% short of the max.

And I'm still working at my usual two-and-a-half megs, and don't really give
a monkey's!
;-)

George

Old October 3rd 08, 03:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Eeyore wrote:

Carl Waring wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Muttley wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

I'm syncing at 8064 kbps now. Just -0.8% down on the theoretical
max.
And i'm still d/loading at 20 meg 0.00% short of the max.
Can you prove that ? I can prove my rate.

No point. You wouldn't believe him and say he was lying and faking the
figures anyway.

I'd like to see even HOW he could prove it !

Graham

Oh, thats reasonably easy I think. Compare his NNTP posting address with
a download record off some server. Lots of them preserve who you are IP
wise.

Old October 3rd 08, 03:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

wrote:

I'm syncing at 8064 kbps now. Just -0.8% down on the theoretical max.

Graham

And i'm still d/loading at 20 meg 0.00% short of the max.

And I'm still working at my usual two-and-a-half megs, and don't really give
a monkey's!
;-)

Well I've had 4032k raw for several weeks, BUT the SNR is fading fast
(1.5db reported) with the outside temperature..don't think it will hold!

George

Old October 3rd 08, 05:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Muttley

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 14:28:08 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Carl Waring wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Muttley wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

I'm syncing at 8064 kbps now. Just -0.8% down on the theoretical
max.

And i'm still d/loading at 20 meg 0.00% short of the max.

Can you prove that ? I can prove my rate.

No point. You wouldn't believe him and say he was lying and faking the
figures anyway.

I'd like to see even HOW he could prove it !

Graham

As Carl says...you'd only accuse me of lying and faking the
proof....like you did before.
I KNOW i d/load at 20 meg...whether you believe me or not is
irrelevant as it doesn't affect my speed one iota.
Old October 3rd 08, 07:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

wrote:

Carl Waring wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Muttley wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

I'm syncing at 8064 kbps now. Just -0.8% down on the theoretical
max.

And i'm still d/loading at 20 meg 0.00% short of the max.

Can you prove that ? I can prove my rate.

No point. You wouldn't believe him and say he was lying and faking the
figures anyway.

I'd like to see even HOW he could prove it !

Graham

As Carl says...you'd only accuse me of lying and faking the
proof....like you did before.
I KNOW i d/load at 20 meg...whether you believe me or not is
irrelevant as it doesn't affect my speed one iota.

Yawn - booorrriiing....