BT Vision and speeds etc

Old October 3rd 08, 10:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BTDTGTTS

Default BT Vision and speeds etc

Can anyone see from the data below if I am getting a "Proper" connection?
Seems to get better web page speeds when the BTV is off (Naturally), also
after stopping the Vision box the speed stabilises.

DSL Connection

Link Information

Uptime: 0 days, 4:28:36

Modulation: G.992.1 annex A

Bandwidth (Up/Down) [kbps/kbps]: 448 / 3,840

Data Transferred (Sent/Received) [MB/MB]: 20.70 / 184.06

Output Power (Up/Down) [dBm]: 11.5 / 19.0

Line Attenuation (Up/Down) [dB]: 31.0 / 51.0

SN Margin (Up/Down) [dB]: 22.0 / 7.0

Vendor ID (Local/Remote): TMMB / ALCB

Loss of Framing (Local/Remote): 0 / 0

Loss of Signal (Local/Remote): 0 / 0

Loss of Power (Local/Remote): 0 / 0

Loss of Link (Remote): 0

Error Seconds (Local/Remote): 0 / 0

FEC Errors (Up/Down): 0 / 19,333

CRC Errors (Up/Down): 0 / 45

HEC Errors (Up/Down): 0 / 38

Line Profile: Interleaved

Old October 3rd 08, 10:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

BTDTGTTS wrote:
[...]

What do you mean by proper??

Everything appears to be ok with your service from the information you've
supplied.

Just remember if one activity is sucking bandwidth there is less for
everything else to use..