Sky Broadband Password

Old October 12th 08, 05:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin @nohere.net

Default Sky Broadband Password

Hi
My sky broadband is working fine, however I've forgotten my password &
I would like to save a copy just in case
Anyone know how I could find it out without contacting Sky?
--
Martin

Old October 12th 08, 05:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flyig u 28 +

Martin @nohere.net wrote:
Hi
My sky broadband is working fine, however I've forgotten my password &
I would like to save a copy just in case
Anyone know how I could find it out without contacting Sky?

Does this help?
http://philbridges.com/?p=42
--
Heard melodies are sweet, but those Unheard are sweeter
FN 28 +, Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland

Old October 12th 08, 06:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Woody

Martin @nohere.net wrote in message
Hi
My sky broadband is working fine, however I've forgotten my password &
I would like to save a copy just in case
Anyone know how I could find it out without contacting Sky?
--
Martin

Usually admin and sky.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old October 12th 08, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin @nohere.net

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:41:13 +0100, "Flyig u 28 +"
wrote:

Martin @nohere.net wrote:
Hi
My sky broadband is working fine, however I've forgotten my password &
I would like to save a copy just in case
Anyone know how I could find it out without contacting Sky?

Does this help?
http://philbridges.com/?p=42

Not really, I have a Sagem router?
Old October 13th 08, 12:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flyig u 28 +

wrote:

Martin @nohere.net wrote:
Hi
My sky broadband is working fine, however I've forgotten my
password & I would like to save a copy just in case
Anyone know how I could find it out without contacting Sky?

Does this help?
http://philbridges.com/?p=42

Not really, I have a Sagem router?

Does googling not help then?

Old October 13th 08, 04:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin @nohere.net

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:04:16 +0100, Adrian C
wrote:

Martin @nohere.net wrote:
wrote:

Does this help?
http://philbridges.com/?p=42

Not really, I have a Sagem router?

Read down the last comment on that blog ...

Thanks Adrian I missed that
What is a Mac - LAN address?
--
Martin

Old October 13th 08, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin @nohere.net

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:24:54 +0100, "Slider" wrote:

"Woody" wrote in message
Martin @nohere.net wrote in message
Hi
My sky broadband is working fine, however I've forgotten my password &
I would like to save a copy just in case
Anyone know how I could find it out without contacting Sky?
Martin

Usually admin and sky.
Woody
harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Think he means his individual username and password, not the router one.

Thank you Slider, that is correct,
I am after my individual username and password, not the router one
--
Martin

Old October 13th 08, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian C

Martin @nohere.net wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:04:16 +0100, Adrian C
wrote:
Thanks Adrian I missed that
What is a Mac - LAN address?

A unique identifier for each network port in the land of the local area
network. Have a woosh moment at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_address

Anyway, it should be written on a label stuck to the underside of your
Sagem router.

I've seen one of these, they look like a minature version of a Sky
satellite set-top box.

--
Adrian C
Old October 14th 08, 10:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Toby

"Woody" wrote in message
Martin @nohere.net wrote in message
Hi
My sky broadband is working fine, however I've forgotten my
password & I would like to save a copy just in case
Anyone know how I could find it out without contacting Sky?
Martin

Usually admin and sky.
Woody
harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Think he means his individual username and password, not the router
one.

Thank you Slider, that is correct,
I am after my individual username and password, not the router one

Can you see the password starred out in the router config?

If so, http://www.snadboy.com might help you.

Old October 14th 08, 01:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
slider

Have a look on www.skyuser.co.uk.