Wickes selling ADSL filters and kit

Old October 16th 08, 05:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Wickes selling ADSL filters and kit

Just been into my local store (for something else but had a wander around)
They are selling useful things like extension phone plates with built-in
filters - saves the 'dongle' hanging off.
Also doing a whole selection of clip-in units to fit blank plates.
Phonos/CAT5/BT/Speaker terminals.
Expensive but at least more available to many people.
Don't know how good the filters are though.

http://www.wickes.co.uk/icat/eaaudio...1&bsref=wickes

Mike

Old October 16th 08, 06:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Merlin's Laptop

"m" wrote in message

Doesn't matter too much, they're all 0. Wonder if that includes VAT or
not.

yes I saw that on the webpage. However in teh shop they are
(surprisingly) costed but at a huge amount. Something like 20 for a
phono barrell in amounting plate!!

Mike

Try putting the 0 items in your basket, they don't register

Chris