Tesco Internet Phone

Old October 17th 08, 10:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
the_constructor

Default Tesco Internet Phone

I have been given a brand new, packaged, Tesco Internet Phone that you plug
into the USB socket on the PC.

Not knowing anything about these things, I thought someone on here could
guide me.

Will this phone only work on the Tesco Braodband ISP or can I use it on
Skype ?

Many thanks in advance

James

Old October 17th 08, 12:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

"the_constructor" wrote in message
et...
I have been given a brand new, packaged, Tesco Internet Phone that you plug
into the USB socket on the PC.

Not knowing anything about these things, I thought someone on here could
guide me.

Will this phone only work on the Tesco Braodband ISP or can I use it on
Skype ?

Many thanks in advance

Plenty of links to this on Google.
Search for "Tesco Internet Phone".

George

Old October 18th 08, 08:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
METWO

"the_constructor" wrote in message
et...
I have been given a brand new, packaged, Tesco Internet Phone that you plug
into the USB socket on the PC.

Not knowing anything about these things, I thought someone on here could
guide me.

Will this phone only work on the Tesco Braodband ISP or can I use it on
Skype ?

Many thanks in advance

James

Yes you can use it on any ISP, and (I have not done it) but there is a
driver that will let it work on Skype, if you get stuck put up a post, and I
will ask a mate who has done it

Metwo