best isp for iplayer plus overnight peer to peer.

Old October 27th 08, 04:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,24hoursupport.helpdesk
wrreisen2

Default best isp for iplayer plus overnight peer to peer.

Hi,

I have Plusnet broadband my way. I have just started using iplayer. At
the weekends during peak times it keeps on buffering. I like that fact
that with this package you can download with peer to peer: bit
torrent, emule, dc++ overnight up to 50Gb and allows 15gb 8am to
midnight during a month. I pay 15 pounds per month. Please could you
recommend a package that allows decent peer to peer speeds and usage
overnight that will give good video iplayer playback without buffering
every 5minutes or so during peak times.

Thanks for any advice.
Old October 27th 08, 06:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Adrian C

wrreisen2 wrote:
Hi,
I like that fact
that with this package you can download with peer to peer: bit
torrent, emule, dc++ overnight up to 50Gb and allows 15gb 8am to
midnight during a month.

If you are going to use it like that, there is *no way* I'm going to
recommend the ISP I use!!!!

--
Adrian C
Old October 28th 08, 11:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Carl Waring

Adrian C wrote:
wrreisen2 wrote:
Hi,
I like that fact
that with this package you can download with peer to peer: bit
torrent, emule, dc++ overnight up to 50Gb and allows 15gb 8am to
midnight during a month.

If you are going to use it like that, there is *no way* I'm going to
recommend the ISP I use!!!!

Well Sky's MAX package is supposedly completely unlimited now. This might be
a good test of that. ie to see how long he gets away with it for ;-)

--
Carl Waring
DigiGuide:

Old October 28th 08, 11:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,24hoursupport.helpdesk
WCZ

Adrian C wrote:
wrreisen2 wrote:
Hi,
I like that fact
that with this package you can download with peer to peer: bit
torrent, emule, dc++ overnight up to 50Gb and allows 15gb 8am to
midnight during a month.

If you are going to use it like that, there is *no way* I'm going to
recommend the ISP I use!!!!

Why? 500MB a day peak isn't exactly a lot and the rest of the quota is
midnight to 8am.

--

WCZ

Old October 28th 08, 06:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,24hoursupport.helpdesk
George Weston

"wrreisen2" wrote in message
Hi,

I have Plusnet broadband my way. I have just started using iplayer. At
the weekends during peak times it keeps on buffering. I like that fact
that with this package you can download with peer to peer: bit
torrent, emule, dc++ overnight up to 50Gb and allows 15gb 8am to
midnight during a month. I pay 15 pounds per month. Please could you
recommend a package that allows decent peer to peer speeds and usage
overnight that will give good video iplayer playback without buffering
every 5minutes or so during peak times.

Thanks for any advice.

If you want to stay with Plusnet and want an unrestricted service, you'll
need to change to the Pro option.

George