Karoo Intermittent Service?

Old October 28th 08, 02:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TheScullster

Default Karoo Intermittent Service?

Hi all

Is it me, or have there been issues with Karoo service recently?
Sunday morning seemed on-and-off. There was a maintenance operation
scheduled for 5:00am on Sunday, so I assumed that problems experienced
during the morning were related to that. Anyone else have issues then?
Also this morning at about 6:40am there seemed to be issues. According to
my router status it was connected, but IE could not display pages. After
router reboot, connection and Internet access was restored.

Any commments about Karoo service at the times stated?

TIA

Phil