Electronics

Old October 30th 08, 03:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
swapna

Default Electronics

Electronics is the field of manipulating electrical currents and
voltages using passive and active components that are connected
together to create circuits. Electronic circuits range from a simple
load resistor that converts a current to a voltage, to computer
central-processing units (CPUs) that can contain more than a million
transistors. The following indices and documents provide a basic
reference for understanding electronic components, circuits, and
applications.

http://electronicstopics.blogspot.com