Yet more BT 21CN failure

Old October 31st 08, 11:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Hills

Default Yet more BT 21CN failure

Trust BT to find so many new ways to break things.

http://aaisp.blogspot.com/2008/10/bt...nes-again.html

"Having made sure that was not happening again, we now have a new and
interesting way for things to go wrong. This time BT have told us that
an exchange is ready and have accepted orders to upgrade lines, but it
turns out the exchange is not yet ready. In some cases the exchange will
not be ready for over 2 months. Yet despite having nowhere to actually
jumper the line to, BT engineers have jumpered the line to thin air and
stopped it working."
Old November 1st 08, 12:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Exrxes News Network

--

The first question that springs to mind is, 'are they now employing Poles
(not the sort that hold lines up) or any other sort of Eastern European

If so, what does it matter if the lines don't work? - they're vibrantly
diverse, and that's what counts........

Old November 1st 08, 12:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Exrxes News Network wrote:

[...]

You should heard what the Openreach guy who fixed my problem said about their
subcontractors.

Graham

Old November 3rd 08, 10:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

Eeyore wrote:
Exrxes News Network wrote:

[...]

And 99% of it is true as well....