Virgin Media email complaint contact details

Old November 7th 08, 08:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Virgin Media email complaint contact details

Does anyone have useful complaint contact email addresses for Virgin
Media? Latest imbecilic response came back from

Stephen Smith TSC
Econtact Support Team
Virgin Media

but I'm fed up with using their complaint form
Old November 7th 08, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Alex Brown wrote:

If you've tried the support newsgroups and had no luck drop me a line
with what help you're after and I'll see who I can get to assist.
Cheers
Alex

Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........
I left Virgin(The Mother Fkr of all broadband) Media many new moons ago
and didn't even bother trying to get the 20 they owe me back as I was
happy to sever all ties from the farce it became.

Now it seems a name from the dim and distant past returns to haunt me.

Someone pinch me.

--
http://www.GymRatZ.co.uk - Fitness+Gym Equipment.
http://www.bodysolid-gym-equipment.co.uk
Old November 7th 08, 08:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TheMongKey

"Alex Brown" wrote:

If you've tried the support newsgroups and had no luck drop me a line
with what help you're after and I'll see who I can get to assist.

Cheers

Alex

Hello Alex.

Are we ever going to get the promised reply from Feargal Butler Phorm &
Webwise after VM customers' feedback and requests for clarification were
solicited on the VM newsgroups back at the beginning of March?

If Feargal no longer works for VM or has been repurposed (he certainly
hasn't been heard from in the VM hierarchy since shortly after he asked for
our questions/comments), perhaps someone else (you, perhaps?) can go through
the hundreds of posts which he, I'm sure, collated and tabulated and give us
an answer?

Apologies for posting this in a public newsgroup where everyone can see it
but repeated requests in the VM hierarchy for the promised answers
throughout March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October have
been ignored. I make that to be 8 months of ignoring your customers.

Regards

TMK.

Old November 8th 08, 10:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Waring

TheMongKey wrote:
Apologies for posting this in a public newsgroup where everyone can
see it but repeated requests in the VM hierarchy for the promised
answers throughout March, April, May, June, July, August, September
and October have been ignored. I make that to be 8 months of ignoring
your customers.

No. It's eight months of collecting feedback and, well, whatever else
they're doing. When they have something to tell us, officialy and in public,
they will do so.

All that has happened throughout the last eight months is that the groups
have been filled with tyin-foil-hat wearing FUD-spreaders.

--
Carl Waring
DigiGuide:

Old November 8th 08, 10:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Default NTL email complaint contact details

"www.GymRatZ.co.uk" wrote:

Alex Brown wrote:

If you've tried the support newsgroups and had no luck drop me a line
with what help you're after and I'll see who I can get to assist.
Cheers
Alex

Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........
I left Virgin(The Mother Fkr of all broadband) Media many new moons ago
and didn't even bother trying to get the 20 they owe me back as I was
happy to sever all ties from the farce it became.

Now it seems a name from the dim and distant past returns to haunt me.

Someone pinch me.

Do what I've done. Call them NTL again. Virgin was just a rebranding
con-trick. It never got any better. Worse IME in fact.

Graham

Old November 8th 08, 10:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Eeyore wrote:

Do what I've done. Call them NTL again. Virgin was just a rebranding
con-trick. It never got any better. Worse IME in fact.

I couldn't do that. For me it was only ever Telewest which was brilliant
and it all went downhill from the point they stuffed NTL & Telewest into
the same big pooh pot and started cutting corners in an attempt to get
some foolish company to buy them along with the billions of 's of debts.

Good riddance as they say.

As somone once mentioned before, the slogan on the back of their vans
was/is a classic of all time. "forward, slow, slower, stop, backwards"

Genius!
:)

Old August 9th 14, 11:05 AM
hurryburry hurryburry is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Does anyone have useful complaint contact email addresses for Virgin
Media? Latest imbecilic response came back from

Stephen Smith TSC
Econtact Support Team
Virgin Media

but I'm fed up with using their complaint form
HI you can easily find the email id of virgin media limited by doing whois search for their official website "virginmedia.com" through sites like WhoisXY.com here they will display details like domain registrant name ,address ,phone number ,email id and so on using these details you can easily find their complaint email id ...