NTE5 Filtered ADSL Face plate

Old November 7th 08, 08:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

Default NTE5 Filtered ADSL Face plate

I know these can be had on Ebay and Internet for about £10, can they be got
at local suppliers?
If so what of people would them for sale to me?

--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group

Old November 7th 08, 09:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roger Mills

David wrote:

If so what of people would them for sale to me?

What's that in English?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old November 7th 08, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

Correction, sorry.

....If so what KIND of people would OFFER them for sale to me?...

David

Old November 7th 08, 09:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

David wrote:
Correction, sorry.

...If so what KIND of people would OFFER them for sale to me?...

AFAIK there is no physical high street/shopping park store from which you
can buy these faceplate filters from

Old November 7th 08, 10:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

"kraftee" wrote in message
David wrote:
Correction, sorry.

...If so what KIND of people would OFFER them for sale to me?...

AFAIK there is no physical high street/shopping park store from which you
can buy these faceplate filters from

Well we got all the usual but appear not to have them, am I miss informed?

Pc World, Maplin, Comet, Currys, Staples etc.

--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group

Old November 7th 08, 12:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

David wrote:

Correction, sorry.

...If so what KIND of people would OFFER them for sale to me?...

Electrical suppliers ? NO, not B&Q or Homebase.

Graham

Old November 7th 08, 12:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

kraftee wrote:

David wrote:
Correction, sorry.

...If so what KIND of people would OFFER them for sale to me?...

AFAIK there is no physical high street/shopping park store from which you
can buy these faceplate filters from

And the must be marked 'openreach'.

Graham

Old November 7th 08, 12:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

David wrote:

"kraftee" wrote
David wrote:
Correction, sorry.

...If so what KIND of people would OFFER them for sale to me?...

AFAIK there is no physical high street/shopping park store from which you
can buy these faceplate filters from

Well we got all the usual but appear not to have them, am I miss informed?

Pc World, Maplin, Comet, Currys, Staples etc.

Do they say 'openreach' on them ? If not they don't have the bell line filter.
They're only ~ £3.50 on ebay.

Graham

Old November 7th 08, 12:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

"Eeyore" wrote in message

David wrote:

"kraftee" wrote
David wrote:
Correction, sorry.

...If so what KIND of people would OFFER them for sale to me?...

AFAIK there is no physical high street/shopping park store from which
you
can buy these faceplate filters from

Well we got all the usual but appear not to have them, am I miss
informed?

Pc World, Maplin, Comet, Currys, Staples etc.

Do they say 'openreach' on them ? If not they don't have the bell line
filter.
They're only ~ £3.50 on ebay.

So this no good then, can't see Open Reach.
My NTE5 has Open Reach on it by the way.

https://adsl24.co.uk/store/filters-s...t/prod_26.html

--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group

Old November 7th 08, 12:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Do they say 'openreach' on them ? If not they don't have the bell line
filter.
They're only ~ £3.50 on ebay.

Looked on Ebay cant find any that have Open Reach on their photos, also
can't see your £3.50 item. In fact some of photos same as my ISP sells and
very similar cost.

Can you clarify which way you are advising me to go?

Thanks for your help.

--
Regards,
David