Query on BT Broadband

Old November 9th 08, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Starman2112

Default Query on BT Broadband

My BT Broadband is up for renewal in three months and BT have written and
said they will reduce the monthly rental to 'only' 22.99 is I resign for a
further 18 months.

I don't want to do this, due to the **** broadband speed I've had over the
last eight months or so.

For me, speed and availability are _more_critical_ than saving a tenner
(callout, working from home etc).

Be There have a deal for 33 per month which includes up to 14mb download
and something like 2mb upload, together with 10 static IP addresses (static
IP addresses need for mailserver and apps that don't like NATting)

'Unlimited' bandwidth is also critical factor, as alot of
downloading/uploading goes on.

Apart from Be There, are there any other providers that you could be
recommended?

Thanks

--
Starman2112