Opera Mini madness!

Old November 12th 08, 01:59 PM posted to alt.os.linux.ubuntu,uk.telecom.broadband
Cork Soaker

Default Opera Mini madness!

So I reckon some Winturd might be giggling away...

For no useful reason I have just tried to connect to an Ubuntu 8.04
server running bozohttpd via Opera Mini on my mobile.

The first page loads fine, but when clicking on any link on the page I
am redirected to the Windows Vista homepage.

Amusing, but not useful to anyone with a brain.

Seems to work fine under all "normal" conditions.

Opera's caching proxy madness?