Decent ADSL router with gigabit and 802.11n?

Old November 13th 08, 01:03 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Ric

Default Decent ADSL router with gigabit and 802.11n?

Anyone know of one? It's for me, and ideally I'd like one that mails
out security alerts, and maybe does VPN endpoint as a bonus. I've
seen the Belkin N1 Vision but frankly I don't trust them to build
network hardware very much.

Anyone got a suggestion? I know I could buy a gigE switch and a new
access point but it'll probably be less trouble and cheaper to get a
dedicated box...
Old November 16th 08, 07:30 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Clint Sharp

In message
, Ric
writes
Anyone got a suggestion? I know I could buy a gigE switch and a new
access point but it'll probably be less trouble and cheaper to get a
dedicated box...

Draytek Vigor 2820? Does all the above although I *think* from memory
there's only 1 gigabit port (could be wrong) and I don't rate Draytek
with the wonderful reliability everyone else does.
--
Clint Sharp