Vietnam Tourist Visa,Vietnam Business Visa

Old November 19th 08, 06:56 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Vietnam Travel

Default Vietnam Tourist Visa,Vietnam Business Visa

Vietnam Entry Visa on arrival is the best way to get visa quickly and
hassle-free. Normally,it takes 2-3 working days to get approval letter
(in urgent case, it take 1 day or half day depend on customer's
request). Then we send you a copy and you use it to fly to Vietnam. At
a Vietnam International Airport , you will get visa stamped on your
passport. For your trip, you need one- month single entry visa. Please
remember to bring 2 most recent photos (in passport size). The price
for this service is US$ 25 / 1 person for both tourist and business.
For further information, please logon website: http://www.viettravelgate.com