CHASE CREDIT CARDS

Old November 22nd 08, 11:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.finance,uk.games.video.misc,uk.food+drink.misc
freddy fox

Default CHASE CREDIT CARDS

"LUDLAM" wrote in message
Compare and choose the best Chase credit card for your needs....
http://chasecreditcardsnews.blogspot.com

Why on earth would I want to chase a credit card?

Old November 23rd 08, 12:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.moron
Cork Soaker

freddy fox wrote:
"LUDLAM" wrote in message
Compare and choose the best Chase credit card for your needs....
http://****.****.****.****.****.****...it. ****.****

Why on earth would I want to chase a credit card?

It has runaway rates.
Old November 24th 08, 08:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.finance,uk.games.video.misc,uk.food+drink.misc
Pigeon

"freddy fox" wrote in message

"LUDLAM" wrote in message
Compare and choose the best Chase credit card for your needs....
http://chasecreditcardsnews.blogspot.com

Why on earth would I want to chase a credit card?

Don't be daft, Chase is a credit card provider in America.

Old November 24th 08, 10:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.finance,uk.games.video.misc,uk.food+drink.misc
Mark McIntyre

Pigeon wrote:
"freddy fox" wrote in message

(snip spam)

Why on earth would I want to chase a credit card?

Don't be daft, Chase is a credit card provider in America.

*whoosh*
Old November 25th 08, 12:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.finance,uk.games.video.misc,uk.food+drink.misc
Dave

Mark McIntyre wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
"freddy fox" wrote in message

(snip spam)

Why on earth would I want to chase a credit card?

Don't be daft, Chase is a credit card provider in America.

*whoosh*

Quite right, but I would have worded it a different way :-)

Dave