BT 2700hgw 2wire hub

Old November 25th 08, 05:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Walter

Default BT 2700hgw 2wire hub

How do I connect this hub I have a ADSl nation xte 2005 faceplate
fitted and am not sure where to connect the hub adsl cable in

thanks
Old November 25th 08, 10:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

"Walter" wrote in message
How do I connect this hub I have a ADSl nation xte 2005 faceplate
fitted and am not sure where to connect the hub adsl cable in

thanks

Cable with RJ11 at each end (middle two pins connected)
one end to RJ11 socket on faceplate
'tother to RJ11 line socket on router.
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old November 26th 08, 04:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:51:50 -0000, "Graham." wrote:

Cable with RJ11 at each end (middle two pins connected)
one end to RJ11 socket on faceplate
'tother to RJ11 line socket on router.

Plug the cable in to the socket on the router marked "DSL".
The other RJ11 socket on the router, marked "phone lines" is for VOIP.

Nigel
Old November 26th 08, 04:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Walter

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:13:57 +0000, Nigel wrote:

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:51:50 -0000, "Graham." wrote:

Cable with RJ11 at each end (middle two pins connected)
one end to RJ11 socket on faceplate
'tother to RJ11 line socket on router.

Plug the cable in to the socket on the router marked "DSL".
The other RJ11 socket on the router, marked "phone lines" is for VOIP.

Nigel

Thanks I have it sorted now I was using the wrong cable