Demon's Late Invoicing

Old November 26th 08, 07:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CJB

Default Demon's Late Invoicing

I've just been overwhelmed by Demon's invoicing - they've just sent me
an invoice to renew my annual b.b. subscription which expired THREE
months ago. They did not invoice me before August to warn me to renew.
No - they waited until I was well into the new contract year. They
KNEW that I wanted to cancel my Demon b.b sub. because I want to
switch over to the Post Office for broadband and landline. Demon will
not allow me to switch to the PO and I'm ****ed off with BT's
outrageous charges. So both BT and Demon lose my custom. But nw Demon
are refusing to let me have the MAC code to switch to the PO until
I've renew my subscription to next Aug (2009). This effectively forces
me to stay with BT until then too. CJB.
Old November 26th 08, 07:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

CJB wrote:

I've just been overwhelmed by Demon's invoicing - they've just sent me
an invoice to renew my annual b.b. subscription which expired THREE
months ago. They did not invoice me before August to warn me to renew.
No - they waited until I was well into the new contract year. They
KNEW that I wanted to cancel my Demon b.b sub.

What Demon's accounts dept. know, and what other parts of Demon know are
usually different, I suspect the latter are located in a different universe.

But nw Demon
are refusing to let me have the MAC code

Regardless of whether or not you owe Demon money, they should NOT
withhold a MAC.

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/complain/int...g/macproblems/