10 reasons to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod touch now...

Old December 6th 08, 03:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
alex

Default 10 reasons to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod touch now...

Summary
10 reasons to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod touch now
The super apps, skins and handy tweaks you’ve been waiting for

Skin your iPhone - but be careful, jailbreaking has implications

Does jailbreaking your iPhone or iPod touch mean you’re a subversive
terrorist bent on brining down Western civilisation? I’d expect not,
unless Osama bin Laden has just received a free upgrade.

(...)Read the rest of 10 reasons to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod
touch now
http://www.freshmobile.us/2008/12-10...touch-now.html
Old December 6th 08, 04:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Adrian C

alex wrote:
Summary
10 reasons to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod touch now

Google "10 reasons to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod touch now" and pick
the techradar link.

--
Adrian C