Snapanumber

Old January 21st 09, 01:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Default Snapanumber

Hello,

Does anyone know where http://www.snapanumber.com/ has gone?

It gets redirected to Digium!

Cheers.

Old January 21st 09, 06:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gordon Henderson

In article ,
Jono wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know where http://www.snapanumber.com/ has gone?

It gets redirected to Digium!

We are Digium, you will be assimilated...

However, even if Digium have bought/whatever snap, the least they could
do is keep their website open!!!

Gordon

Old January 21st 09, 06:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Gordon Henderson presented the following explanation :
In article ,
Jono wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know where http://www.snapanumber.com/ has gone?

It gets redirected to Digium!

We are Digium, you will be assimilated...

However, even if Digium have bought/whatever snap, the least they could
do is keep their website open!!!

My thoughts entirely.

There seems to be nowhere to buy licences now either....though it seems
that a single licence works on as many installations as you like.

Old January 21st 09, 10:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Jono explained on 21/01/2009 :
Jono wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know where http://www.snapanumber.com/ has gone?

It gets redirected to Digium!

How odd.

Snap's at http://www.snapanumber.com/Home/tabid/53/Default.aspx

......and, http://www.snapanumber.com no longer redirects to Digium...

Old January 22nd 09, 07:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Jono formulated the question :
Jono explained on 21/01/2009 :
Jono wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know where http://www.snapanumber.com/ has gone?

It gets redirected to Digium!

How odd.

Snap's at http://www.snapanumber.com/Home/tabid/53/Default.aspx

.....and, http://www.snapanumber.com no longer redirects to Digium...

Gone again. Back to Digium

Old January 22nd 09, 07:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gordon Henderson

Jono explained on 21/01/2009 :
Jono wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know where http://www.snapanumber.com/ has gone?

It gets redirected to Digium!

How odd.

Snap's at http://www.snapanumber.com/Home/tabid/53/Default.aspx

.....and, http://www.snapanumber.com no longer redirects to Digium...

Hm. Not for me ...

Digiums bought it. Try:

http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=66048

Gordon
Old January 22nd 09, 08:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

It happens that Gordon Henderson formulated :
Jono explained on 21/01/2009 :
Jono wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know where http://www.snapanumber.com/ has gone?

It gets redirected to Digium!

How odd.

Snap's at http://www.snapanumber.com/Home/tabid/53/Default.aspx

.....and, http://www.snapanumber.com no longer redirects to Digium...

Hm. Not for me ...

Digiums bought it. Try:

http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=66048

Well, what a PITA that is.

They've made it so that you have to have an individual manager entry
for every user and a special context for outgoing calls.

It seems they've removed all the CRM stuff, so it will only pop
Outlook.

Will hang on to my copy of Snapanumber for now.