Betamax authentication problems

Old February 2nd 09, 11:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Soruk

Default Betamax authentication problems

Hi,

Is it just me, or is Betamax having password issues? I can't log into
either Intervoip.com or VoipCheap.com. I requested a reminder of my
password details (which I got - and are what they should have been), yet
using the details (even by cut'n'paste) to log in are failing to let me
in.

How do I contact Betamax? The contact form requires me to log in!

Old February 2nd 09, 02:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:04:00 GMT, Soruk
wrote:

Hi,

Is it just me, or is Betamax having password issues? I can't log into
either Intervoip.com or VoipCheap.com. I requested a reminder of my
password details (which I got - and are what they should have been), yet
using the details (even by cut'n'paste) to log in are failing to let me
in.

How do I contact Betamax? The contact form requires me to log in!

I have these problems now and then with them and usually they clear up
in 24/48 hours .
Old February 2nd 09, 11:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Soruk" wrote in message
Hi,

Is it just me, or is Betamax having password issues? I can't log into
either Intervoip.com or VoipCheap.com. I requested a reminder of my
password details (which I got - and are what they should have been), yet
using the details (even by cut'n'paste) to log in are failing to let me
in.

How do I contact Betamax? The contact form requires me to log in!

May be significant, I got locked out of my smslisto.com account
last night, it kept saying I had one more chance to put my password
in correctly or it would temporarily suspend logins.
I am pretty sure I did submit the correct credentials, and if I did
make a mistake, it was only once.
Anyhow I left it alone and tried again tonight and it was fine.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old February 4th 09, 12:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:22:20 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

In ,
typed, for some strange,
unexplained reason:
: On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:04:00 GMT, Soruk
: wrote:
:
: Hi,
:
: Is it just me, or is Betamax having password issues? I can't log into
: either Intervoip.com or VoipCheap.com. I requested a reminder of my
: password details (which I got - and are what they should have been),
: yet using the details (even by cut'n'paste) to log in are failing to
: let me in.
:
: How do I contact Betamax? The contact form requires me to log in!
: I have these problems now and then with them and usually they clear up
: in 24/48 hours .

Perhaps they've been off on a boozy weekend, Ron.

At least no one tried to tell me how absolutely perfect they where
unlike you with damned Sipgate. I signed up with voipcheap.com of my
own back with no recommendations from anyone and have never had cause
to doubt my choice .