Two Lines with a Fritzbox 1020

Old February 20th 09, 02:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Two Lines with a Fritzbox 1020

Hi, In a Previous post I mentioned that I Could not get both voip
lines to work at the same time, someone mentioned I had to allow for
more Bandwidth on the DSL modem biult into this device, I don't use
DSL but cable! Anyway I found the cure from the problem you use the
traffic shaping option and allow more bandwidth, I use about 3 megs
download and 300 kbs upload.

Cheers, Bob