Should I do this?

Old March 4th 09, 05:47 PM posted to uk.media.tv.friends,uk.net.news.config,uk.rec.aquaria.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.rec.cars.classic,uk.people.bdsm,uk.comp.misc
Arron

Default Should I do this?

I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a bottle of
Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.

Should I do it?

Old March 4th 09, 06:08 PM posted to uk.media.tv.friends,uk.net.news.config,uk.rec.aquaria.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.rec.cars.classic,uk.people.bdsm,uk.comp.misc
Brian Downstairs

Probably a good idea. More oxygen for the rest of us.

grin..
Brian

--

I hope I grow on you...
I'm a Fungi!!!

If you send me pictures, you deserve a spanking!

Old March 4th 09, 06:19 PM posted to uk.media.tv.friends,uk.net.news.config,uk.rec.aquaria.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.rec.cars.classic,uk.people.bdsm,uk.comp.misc
Rob Morley

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:47:44 +0000
Arron wrote:

I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a
bottle of Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.

Should I do it?

Can't stand the idea of another summer in long sleeves because of your
embarrassingly hairy wrists? Waxing may be a better solution, I really
don't think it's a very good idea to shave when you're drunk.

Old March 4th 09, 07:48 PM posted to uk.media.tv.friends,uk.net.news.config,uk.rec.aquaria.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.rec.cars.classic,uk.people.bdsm,uk.comp.misc
Mike.. . .

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:47:44 +0000, Arron wrote:

I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a bottle of
Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.

Should I do it?

this group is my private property. dont post here again.

--
Mike... . . . .
remove clothing to email
Old March 5th 09, 03:13 AM posted to uk.media.tv.friends,uk.net.news.config,uk.rec.aquaria.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.rec.cars.classic,uk.people.bdsm,uk.comp.misc
David Uri

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:47:44 +0000, Arron wrote:

I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a bottle of
Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.

Should I do it?

Sounds like a terrible waste of a bottle of Scotch, so probably best
not to.

Regards,
--
David Uri.
Please visit my town - http://allezblancs.miniville.fr
Old March 5th 09, 05:55 AM posted to uk.media.tv.friends,uk.net.news.config,uk.rec.aquaria.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.rec.cars.classic,uk.people.bdsm,uk.comp.misc
Dejacq

"Arron" wrote in message news
I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a bottle
of
Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.

Should I do it?

Maybe a tad excessive for the death of a goldfish

Old March 5th 09, 07:19 AM posted to uk.media.tv.friends,uk.net.news.config,uk.rec.aquaria.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.rec.cars.classic,uk.people.bdsm,uk.comp.misc
Phil Stovell

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:47:44 +0000, Arron wrote:

I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a bottle
of Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.

Should I do it?

Just dump Vista and install Ubuntu.
Old March 5th 09, 08:00 PM posted to uk.media.tv.friends,uk.net.news.config,uk.rec.aquaria.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.rec.cars.classic,uk.people.bdsm,uk.comp.misc
Mike.. . .

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 02:13:16 +0000, David Uri wrote:

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:47:44 +0000, Arron wrote:

I've been thinking of getting into a bath of hot water, drinking a bottle of
Scotch and taking a razor blade to my wrists.

Should I do it?

Sounds like a terrible waste of a bottle of Scotch, so probably best
not to.

Regards,

i told people to stop posting to MY group. stop now or youll regret it.

--
Mike... . . . .
remove clothing to email

Old March 9th 09, 01:20 AM posted to uk.media.tv.friends,uk.net.news.config,uk.rec.aquaria.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.telecom.voip,uk.rec.cars.classic,uk.people.bdsm,uk.comp.misc
Rob, Jane and Freddy

Things could be alot worse...richard heulin could be licking your gay little
anus whilst you do it...?