sipgate "you've got new messages" simbol on the phone - is itpossible?

Old March 5th 09, 03:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dmitri

Default sipgate "you've got new messages" simbol on the phone - is itpossible?

I've got UTstarcom f100 connected to sipgate. Is it possible to display a
simbol "you have new voice messages"?
Old March 5th 09, 06:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Toby

dmitri wrote:
I've got UTstarcom f100 connected to sipgate. Is it possible to
display a simbol "you have new voice messages"?

Well the specs say it has "Voice Mail indication" so I would think so...

Have you set this?

Manu-WiFi-Settings-Signal Protocol-Voice Mail
Set the access number to 50000

Old March 5th 09, 08:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dmitri

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 18:16:05 +0000, Toby wrote:

dmitri wrote:
I've got UTstarcom f100 connected to sipgate. Is it possible to display
a simbol "you have new voice messages"?

Well the specs say it has "Voice Mail indication" so I would think so...

Have you set this?

Manu-WiFi-Settings-Signal Protocol-Voice Mail Set the access number
to 50000

Yes, I did and it doesn't work. Techsupport from sipgate - which was very
quick! - told me that the phone should support MWI - massage waiting
indicator protocol- and that f1000 doesn't support it. Have YOU succeded,
Toby?!
Old March 5th 09, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Toby

dmitri wrote:
I've got UTstarcom f100 connected to sipgate. Is it possible to
display a simbol "you have new voice messages"?

Well the specs say it has "Voice Mail indication" so I would think
so...

Have you set this?

Manu-WiFi-Settings-Signal Protocol-Voice Mail Set the access
number to 50000

Yes, I did and it doesn't work. Techsupport from sipgate - which was
very quick! - told me that the phone should support MWI - massage
waiting indicator protocol- and that f1000 doesn't support it. Have
YOU succeded, Toby?!

Nope, I don't have that phone!

Sorry!