SIPGATE connectin quality

Old March 6th 09, 10:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Peter Allen

Default SIPGATE connectin quality

I have a Siemens Gigaset C475IP standalone handset connected to my Sipgate
account.

Over the last week, I'm suffering dropout every 5 seconds or so - It's long
enough to miss the odd word. Nothing else is using the broadband connection
when this happens. This is only a recent problem. The handset is fine cos
it's connected to my old landline too, and that's OK.

Is anybody else experiencing these issues too?

Thanks,
Pete.

Old March 6th 09, 11:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Peter Allen" wrote in message
I have a Siemens Gigaset C475IP standalone handset connected to my Sipgate
account.

Over the last week, I'm suffering dropout every 5 seconds or so - It's
long enough to miss the odd word. Nothing else is using the broadband
connection when this happens. This is only a recent problem. The handset
is fine cos it's connected to my old landline too, and that's OK.

Is anybody else experiencing these issues too?

Thanks,
Pete.

I was doing some tests earlier, sipgate to sipgate, and sipgate to/from
PSTN. I had no such issues.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%