Watch the tv

Old March 23rd 09, 08:23 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Marcoo

Default Watch the tv

Hi,
I have just bought a notebook with a Tv board integrated but the
problem is the antenna: I would like to watch the tv everywhere in my
house, without connecting anything to the pc.

In my house my pc is connected to a wireless net and I have a
traditional antenna slot and a free satellite decoder with motorized
parabola.

Exists something than let me see the traditional and satellite tv on
my pc using the wireless connection?

I know that i could transmit in streaming but I need a pc connected to
the antenna and a very fast net; it's expensive and I don't know if it
is worth.

I know that there are audio and video repeaters (Cobra, Rimax,
Philips) but they need power, It would be a good solution but the
receiver would have to be something very little like a usb stick or a
PCIMCI board but does it exist?

Thank you

__________________
http://www.giftideashop.net/ - http://www.regalos-originales.biz/
Old March 24th 09, 10:28 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

"Marcoo" wrote in message
[...]

VideoLAN.

--
Conor

looking good either. - Scott Adams

Old March 28th 09, 05:26 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Clive

"Conor" wrote in message

"Marcoo" wrote in message
[...]

I bet he is glad you can help him with the setup and also how to remote
control
his video card or USB device on another computer via his network.
An expensive network is not required.