mini certificate and SRTP private key for PAP2

Old March 29th 09, 07:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul

Default mini certificate and SRTP private key for PAP2

It there any website where I can receive a mini certificate and SRTP
private key for PAP2?
I've tried to implement a Voxilla¢s SRTP certificate, unfortunately this
doesn't work unless you want that for a Sipura ATA.
Would greatly appreciate any clue pointing me into the right direction.

Thanks,
Paul
Old April 5th 09, 12:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Paul wrote:
It there any website where I can receive a mini certificate and SRTP
private key for PAP2?
I've tried to implement a Voxilla¢s SRTP certificate, unfortunately this
doesn't work unless you want that for a Sipura ATA.
Would greatly appreciate any clue pointing me into the right direction.

Sipura and Linksys are one and the same.

Tim