new voip provider

Old April 2nd 09, 08:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jim

Default new voip provider

I have just received an UNSOLICITED (=spam) e-mail from www.telbo.com
Offers unlimted US at $1/month, unlimited world at $6/month.
Is this a Beteamx clone - I see VOIPZOOM is going to a charging
structure/business plan ?
I currently use SMSlisto (Betamax).
If not a Betamax clone, I wonder where they got my e-mail addy from.

Old April 3rd 09, 03:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andy

On 2 Apr, 20:26, Jim wrote:
I have just received an UNSOLICITED *(=spam) e-mail fromwww.telbo.com
Offers unlimted US at $1/month, unlimited world at $6/month.
Is this a Beteamx clone - I see VOIPZOOM is going to a charging
structure/business plan ?
I currently use SMSlisto (Betamax).
If not a Betamax clone, I wonder where they got my e-mail addy from.

Apparently it's a Dellmont company

Dellmont seems to have emerged recently, is based in Luxembourg, and
is associated with Betamax somehow or other, probably as a bulk
reseller, or other explanation still to emerge.

Another Dellmont brand is ActionVoip, and they also have a reselling
brand Bestvoipreselling, which sent emails to Betamax resellers a
couple of weeks ago
Old April 11th 09, 03:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Jim" wrote in message
I have just received an UNSOLICITED (=spam) e-mail from www.telbo.com
Offers unlimted US at $1/month, unlimited world at $6/month.
Is this a Beteamx clone - I see VOIPZOOM is going to a charging
structure/business plan ?
I currently use SMSlisto (Betamax).
If not a Betamax clone, I wonder where they got my e-mail addy from.

Sorry, I didn't see your post until now. I posted about Telbo:
"Telbo.com, new Betamax clone"
in this group on the 8 Apr

It is a Betamax clone, although they want to be known as Dellmont Sarl .
I always use a uniquely structured email address when signing up for
anything on-line, and the Telbo email came addressed to the one I
used for smslisto.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%