Sipgate problems?

Old April 6th 09, 01:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
JR

Default Sipgate problems?

Hi all,

I received a call from my wife to say that our home phone (a sipgate
account through a Billion router) has stopped working.

The router logs are not too helpful - simply giving a registration error
#1 so I tried running the x-lite client and am getting a timeout error
logging in.

I can login to the sipgate website without a problem but cannot find any
Service Status page.

Is anyone else having problems with them today?

#1 so I tried running the x-lite client and am getting a timeout error
logging in.

http://www.btwholesale-briefingporta...2ffea16cd64912

--
Bodincus - The Y2K Druid