mysipswitch too tricky for me

Old April 8th 09, 09:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
hammond

Default mysipswitch too tricky for me

I can't work it out, it doesn't seem worth it to save a few pence on
phone calls. Is there a website that's easier to use.

I just want one sip voip account forward to another URI
Old April 8th 09, 03:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"hammond" wrote in message
I can't work it out, it doesn't seem worth it to save a few pence on
phone calls. Is there a website that's easier to use.

I just want one sip voip account forward to another URI

You may find voxalot.com easier to configure.

At the moment I am using pbxes.org
This is basically a cut-down hosted [email protected] server so gives
you the advantage of getting some basic experience of the [email protected]/Trixbox
GUI if you haven't set up your own box yet.

Just creare an account, set up a sip trunk and an inbound route to point
directly at the uri.
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old April 10th 09, 07:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Graham. schreef:
"hammond" wrote in message
I can't work it out, it doesn't seem worth it to save a few pence on
phone calls. Is there a website that's easier to use.

I just want one sip voip account forward to another URI

You may find voxalot.com easier to configure.

At the moment I am using pbxes.org
This is basically a cut-down hosted [email protected] server so gives
you the advantage of getting some basic experience of the [email protected]/Trixbox
GUI if you haven't set up your own box yet.

Just creare an account, set up a sip trunk and an inbound route to point
directly at the uri.

Callcentric has also some nice features,
But if you find Mysipswitch too tricky you haven't asked around in the
forums there.... there are lots of people willing to help you there.
There's also a dialplan wizard, once yo get the hang of it, you can do
much more then any other free sipswitch service.

--
Bedankt, Thanks,

The Fug.