Fritz!box woes

Old April 16th 09, 07:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Default Fritz!box woes

Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell,
please.

Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.

Thanks.

Old April 16th 09, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Malcolm Loades

In message , Jono
writes
Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell,
please.

Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.

I'd have thought that g themselves would be best able to provide this.

I believe they sell the Fritx!Box plus their support people are
excellent. Can't understand why you haven't spoken with them directly?

Malcolm
--
My Reply To: address is valid!
If you have doubts visit http://www.spam-trap.org.uk for an explanation.

Old April 16th 09, 11:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Malcolm Loades wrote on 16/04/2009 :
In message , Jono
writes
Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell, please.

Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.

I'd have thought that g themselves would be best able to provide this.

Nope.

I believe they sell the Fritx!Box plus their support people are excellent.

That's as maybe....but they don't know the Fritz!box at all.

Can't understand why you haven't spoken with them directly?

I have.

Old April 17th 09, 09:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gavin Lewandowski

Jono wrote:
Malcolm Loades wrote on 16/04/2009 :
In message , Jono
writes
Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell,
please.

Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.

I'd have thought that g themselves would be best able to provide this.

Nope.

I believe they sell the Fritx!Box plus their support people are
excellent.

That's as maybe....but they don't know the Fritz!box at all.

Can't understand why you haven't spoken with them directly?

I have.

Hi,

If you contact me directly (please remove NOSPAM and INVALID) from my
reply-to address, then I will be able to assist with the configuration
of your Fritz!Box router.

Many Thanks,

Gavin
Old April 17th 09, 10:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

In m,
Jono typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
:
: Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.
:
: I'd have thought that g themselves would be best able to provide
: this.
:
: Nope.
:
:
: I believe they sell the Fritx!Box plus their support people are
: excellent.
:
: That's as maybe....but they don't know the Fritz!box at all.
:
: Can't understand why you haven't spoken with them directly?
:
:
: I have.

Which Fritz!Box do you have..? I have a 7170 Annex A which has 3 phone
ports, is it this one..?

Mine works fine with Gradwell, what's your problem..? Contact me off list
if required, use the address g6urp01 at googlemail dot com.

Ivor

Old April 20th 09, 12:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Hayes

Jono wrote:
Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell, please.

Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.

Thanks.

what settings are you looking for Jono? ADSL, SIP etc...?

I have a 7270 here on a Gradwell ADSL2+ line which works perfectly, the
ADSL config is pretty much as it is out of the box, obviously I had to
put username & password etc... in but that's about it.

cheers,
Paul.
Old April 20th 09, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Paul Hayes formulated on Monday :
Jono wrote:
Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell, please.

Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.

Thanks.

what settings are you looking for Jono? ADSL, SIP etc...?

I have a 7270 here on a Gradwell ADSL2+ line which works perfectly, the ADSL
config is pretty much as it is out of the box, obviously I had to put
username & password etc... in but that's about it.

cheers,
Paul.

this is the one you logged into for me last week.

It misbehaved on site - caller could hear ringing, however both pstn
ports gave dial tone instead of connecting the caller...