Vonage ATA-UV Digit Map

Old April 18th 09, 03:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Giskard Reventlov

Default Vonage ATA-UV Digit Map

I have just picked up a Vonage ATA-UV from the bargain bucket at PC World
for 75p (yes pence) After Googling a bit I have unlocked it and it works
perfectly with my VopiDiscount account. It fact it is much clearer than the
SPA3102 I was playing with! The only thing I can't figure out it the
DigitMap (its equivalent of a dial plan) I have Googled but not found any
instructions on how to set it up. Any one any pointers? All I want it to do
is when I dial a 6 digit local number it inserts the local exchange code. At
the moment it is set to |x.T which I found by trial and error. This simply
means all numbers entered will be dialed as such. Works ok but I have to
dial the full number to dial local!

Old April 18th 09, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"R. Giskard Reventlov" [email protected] wrote in message
I have just picked up a Vonage ATA-UV from the bargain bucket at PC World
for 75p (yes pence) After Googling a bit I have unlocked it and it works
perfectly with my VopiDiscount account. It fact it is much clearer than the
SPA3102 I was playing with! The only thing I can't figure out it the
DigitMap (its equivalent of a dial plan) I have Googled but not found any
instructions on how to set it up. Any one any pointers? All I want it to do
is when I dial a 6 digit local number it inserts the local exchange code.
At the moment it is set to |x.T which I found by trial and error. This
simply means all numbers entered will be dialed as such. Works ok but I
have to dial the full number to dial local!

I'm not sure what you've got. The "UV" suggests to me a Linksys PAP2UV.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old April 18th 09, 06:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Giskard Reventlov

"Graham." wrote in message

[...]

Its one of these

http://www.vonage.co.uk/equipment/DLink-VTARB.php

Old April 18th 09, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Giskard Reventlov

And its default Digital Map (Dialing Plan) is

*xxT|*1xx|[349]11|1xxx[2-9]xxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxT|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011x.T

But althougth it would recieve call with this it would not dial out untill I
altered it to

|x.T

With the deafult plan it gave a busy signal as soon as I finished dialing