New 0870 service for UK mobile and International calls

Old April 24th 09, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
Mikael Armstrong

Default New 0870 service for UK mobile and International calls

I just thought I would let everyone know that I have introduced a new
service which will work until August 2009 when 0870 revenue share is now due
to be removed.

This new service allows people to get their own 0870 number which they can
then call themselves and use to call UK mobiles or international
destinations 24/7. Please not that CLIs will not be passed to UK mobiles
being called due to the low cost routes being used.

Those people with residential BT landlines will now be able to make calls to
UK mobiles or the supported international destinations as part of their
bundled allowance of calls. TalkTalk are also going to allow this from June
onwards. People lucky enough to still have Orange ED 50 contracts, or others
with inclusive 0870 calls will also be able to use this service cost
effectively.

In order to use the service, customers must call the registration number
0161 949 1100 from the line they intend to make calls from. They can then
get their own 0870 number quickly by following this link:
http://www.inclusivecalls.com/dis0870.asp

It will normally be necessary to wait about 5 minutes after registering
before calls can be made via the 0870 number. If a call is made too soon, a
PIN for a conferencing service will be requested.

Now is the time to make the most of very cheap calls to UK mobiles and the
international destinations listed below!

Andorra
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh Chittagong
Bangladesh Dhaka
Bangladesh Sylet
Belgium
Brazil
Brunei Darussalam
Brunei Darussalam Mobile
Bulgaria
Canada
Canary Islands
Chile
China
China Mobile
Colombia Cali
Croatia
Cyprus South
Cyprus South Mobile
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
French Guiana
Germany
Gibraltar
Greece
Guadeloupe
Guam
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Mobile
Hungary
Iceland
India
India Mobile
Indonesia Jakarta
Iraq Baghdad
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Jordan
Kenya Nairobi
Korea South
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Malaysia Mobile
Mexico Guadalajara
Mexico Mexico City
Mexico Monterrey
Monaco
Netherlands
New Zealand
Northern Mariana Islands
Norway
Panama
Peru
Poland
Portugal
Puerto Rico
Reunion Island
Romania
Russia
San Marino
San Marino Mobile
Saudi Arabia Riyadh
Singapore
Singapore Mobile
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Spain Barcelona
Spain Madrid
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
Thailand Mobile
Turkey
USA
Vatican City
Venezuela
Vietnam Ho Chi Minh
Zambia

--
Mikael

* http://www.pre-dial.com *
.'^`'. Great rates on national and international mobiles .'^`'.

Old April 24th 09, 03:17 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Mikael Armstrong" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks Mikael, that's quite remarkable.
Have you imposed any FUP on the service?
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old April 24th 09, 03:47 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
Chris Hills

Mikael

* http://www.pre-dial.com *
�.�'�^`'�.� Great rates on national and international mobiles �.�'�^`'�.�

Mikael

This appears to be a commercial communication. Please remember that the
Companies (Registrar, Languages and Trading Disclosures) Regulations
2006 requires you to include the registered name and number of the
company in correspondence and on your website. I was not able to find
this information anywhere on the site at http://www.pre-dial.com/.

Regards,

Chris
Old April 24th 09, 04:07 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
Mikael Armstrong

No, there is no FUP on this service. I'm relying on the fact that anybody
calling from a BT landline or other lines will have to stick to the BT or
other FUP related to the line being used.

Old April 24th 09, 04:17 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
Mikael Armstrong

"Graham." wrote in message

[...]

* http://www.pre-dial.com * International Calls from 4p per min *
.'^`'. Great rates on national and international mobiles .'^`'.

Old April 24th 09, 06:18 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:08:14 +0100, "Mikael Armstrong"
wrote:

I just thought I would let everyone know that I have introduced a new
service which will work until August 2009 when 0870 revenue share is now due
to be removed.

Hi Mikael having registered and got my 0870 number I then waited a
full 60 minutes before trying a call on dialing my allotted 0870
number
I received a message requesting an authorization code so what is the
problem .
Old April 24th 09, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
Mikael Armstrong

wrote:

I just thought I would let everyone know that I have introduced a new
service which will work until August 2009 when 0870 revenue share is now

due
to be removed.

Hi Mikael having registered and got my 0870 number I then waited a
full 60 minutes before trying a call on dialing my allotted 0870
number
I received a message requesting an authorization code so what is the
problem

This issue had cropped up a few times during tests, but was resolved. I have
just emailed you asking for your number, so it can be investigated and
resolved.

--
Mikael

..

Old April 25th 09, 12:48 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

The test calls I made to a UK mobile appeared to come from
a GSM gateway with the CLI +447891884403
Calling it back (as people inevitably will), rings two or
three times, followed by NU.
Anyway, that's a small price to pay for the ability to make
free calls to mobiles in the evenings and at weekends.
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old April 25th 09, 02:45 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:50:31 +0100, "Mikael Armstrong"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I just thought I would let everyone know that I have introduced a new
service which will work until August 2009 when 0870 revenue share is now

due
to be removed.

Hi Mikael having registered and got my 0870 number I then waited a
full 60 minutes before trying a call on dialing my allotted 0870
number
I received a message requesting an authorization code so what is the
problem

This issue had cropped up a few times during tests, but was resolved. I have
just emailed you asking for your number, so it can be investigated and
resolved.

Hi Mikael I think the system had got busy I tried it again after three
hours and worked fine and still is doing so today .
Old April 25th 09, 03:34 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
Andy Pandy

"Mikael Armstrong" wrote in message
Those people with residential BT landlines will now be able to make calls to
UK mobiles or the supported international destinations as part of their
bundled allowance of calls. TalkTalk are also going to allow this from June
onwards. People lucky enough to still have Orange ED 50 contracts, or others
with inclusive 0870 calls will also be able to use this service cost
effectively.

TalkTalk exclude callthrough numbers from inclusive 0870. Don't know about BT.

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/pricechanges

--
Andy