daily.co.uk Data Centre Migration

Old May 4th 09, 11:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike

Default daily.co.uk Data Centre Migration

Does anyone have an update from them when their services may be back?
Expected up time was 7am, but there's nothing to say when it will be
back on their status pages
http://www.daily.co.uk/
http://www.dailystatus.co.uk/
--
Mike News
Old May 4th 09, 11:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Giskard Reventlov

"Mike" S wrote in message
Does anyone have an update from them when their services may be back?
Expected up time was 7am, but there's nothing to say when it will be back
on their status pages
http://www.daily.co.uk/
http://www.dailystatus.co.uk/
--
Mike News

Nope - look like they must have problems getting their servers backup!

Old May 4th 09, 11:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike

In message
at 11:12:34 on Mon, 4 May 2009, R. Giskard Reventlov
wrote
"Mike" S wrote in
message ...
Does anyone have an update from them when their services may be back?
Expected up time was 7am, but there's nothing to say when it will be
back on their status pages
http://www.daily.co.uk/
http://www.dailystatus.co.uk/
-- Mike News

Nope - look like they must have problems getting their servers backup!

Thanks for the reply..

I'd have thought they may have started it a day earlier TBH, but I guess
they didn't want to get their special vehicles stuck in BH traffic
--
Mike News
Old May 4th 09, 11:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Giskard Reventlov

"Mike" S wrote in message
Does anyone have an update from them when their services may be back?
Expected up time was 7am, but there's nothing to say when it will be
back on their status pages
http://www.daily.co.uk/
http://www.dailystatus.co.uk/
-- Mike News

Nope - look like they must have problems getting their servers backup!

Thanks for the reply..

I'd have thought they may have started it a day earlier TBH, but I guess
they didn't want to get their special vehicles stuck in BH traffic
--
Mike News

They say on the status page ".. our daily.co.uk website will be unavailable
for a maximum for 9 hours, however we aim to restore individual services
throughout this window"

The fact that NOTHING is backup and running 4 hours after the expected time
is worrying!

Old May 4th 09, 12:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Giskard Reventlov

Default daily.co.uk : New Update

"Mike" S wrote in message
Does anyone have an update from them when their services may be back?
Expected up time was 7am, but there's nothing to say when it will be
back on their status pages
http://www.daily.co.uk/
http://www.dailystatus.co.uk/
-- Mike News

Nope - look like they must have problems getting their servers backup!

Thanks for the reply..

I'd have thought they may have started it a day earlier TBH, but I guess
they didn't want to get their special vehicles stuck in BH traffic
--
Mike News

Latest on the status page

"Update Monday 4th May Networking issues at our datacenter

We are currently experiencing some networking issues in the datacenter which
are affecting all services.

This includes Websites, eShop, Emails and Daily Drive.

Although we do not have an exact time for completion our staff are working
to resolved this issue as soon as possible.

As the status page is hosted externally we shall be issuing hourly updates"

Old May 4th 09, 12:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike

In message
at 11:53:25 on Mon, 4 May 2009, R. Giskard Reventlov
wrote
They say on the status page ".. our daily.co.uk website will be
unavailable for a maximum for 9 hours, however we aim to restore
individual services throughout this window"

The fact that NOTHING is backup and running 4 hours after the expected
time is worrying!

I can put up with this if they at least acknowledge it to their
customers. Just seen your other post. Good news they've given us an
update and will provide hourly updates
--
Mike News