D-LINK DVG-2001S VoIP ATA

Old May 6th 09, 11:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
1506

Default D-LINK DVG-2001S VoIP ATA

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of configuring a D-LINK DVG-2001S VoIP
ATA? I am trying to use one with a Sipgate number.

In truth I am lost. I have changed the obvious settings, but it
receives a "get" error when it tries to connect to Sipgate's server.

Many thanks