cheap ISPS..

Old May 9th 09, 05:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Default cheap ISPS..

Anyone else getting teh distinct impression that Joe Surfer is actually
using his 'cheap' link a lot more, and throwing the beancounters
calculations in the bin as he does.

When we used to run links, 90% of the bandwidth came from 10% of the
customers..

When that becomes 30%....you tend to double your backhaul costs.