can't call out with sipgate, was: dumping my sip provider

Old May 15th 09, 12:43 AM posted to comp.dcom.sys.cisco,uk.telecom.voip
tg

Default can't call out with sipgate, was: dumping my sip provider

cisco router 2651XM
IOS: c2600-adventerprisek9-mz.124-15.T8.bin

I have a sip trunk running on my above router that worked ok when
registering with tescointernetphone.com, but following advice I had in
uk.telecom.voip I decided to give sipgate1000 a go. In the router config
I've changed the sip registration to sipgate.co.uk and the sip trunk
registers fine to sipgate but I can't make outgoing calls, I get the
engaged signal all the time, even if I dial voicemail (50000). But I can
get incoming calls. I know it's a problem with my router config because
if I use xlite on my pc registered to sipgate.co.uk I can dial voicemail
without any problem.

My running config contains this:

dial-peer voice 2 voip
description **Outgoing Call to SIP Trunk**
translation-profile outgoing PSTN_Outgoing
destination-pattern .T
voice-class codec 1
session protocol sipv2
session target sip-server
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
no vad

and it worked fine with tescointernetphone, but maybe the settings
should be different for sipgate, I don't know. Any ideas? tia.

Old May 15th 09, 01:22 AM posted to comp.dcom.sys.cisco,uk.telecom.voip
bod43

On 15 May, 00:43, "tg" wrote:
[...]

debug?

debug dial-peer ?
debug ccsip ?

I forget the dertails and do not have a voice router handy
but there are extensive debugs available. Might be obvious
what is amiss.

Old May 15th 09, 07:51 AM posted to comp.dcom.sys.cisco,uk.telecom.voip
Woody

"tg" wrote in message
[...]

I've got a sneeking recollection that its Sipgate.net isn't it?
But I'm probably wrong.

Try dialling their automated test number - 10000 - which will
answer you in German but at least show if it is working or not.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old May 15th 09, 08:20 AM posted to comp.dcom.sys.cisco,uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"Woody" wrote in message
"tg" wrote in message
[...]

It's in English, or at least an attempt!

Old May 15th 09, 10:38 PM posted to comp.dcom.sys.cisco,uk.telecom.voip
Woody

"Nick" wrote in message

"Woody" wrote in message
"tg" wrote in message
[...]

Well that indicates they are thinking of their customers now! It
was German last time I tried - probably late 2007.

Old June 4th 09, 01:22 PM posted to comp.dcom.sys.cisco,uk.telecom.voip
sipSdkGuru

http://voipsipsdk.com/Download.aspx