Peering to iinet (AU VOIP provider)

Old June 12th 09, 09:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steph Davies

Default Peering to iinet (AU VOIP provider)

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a way of dialling a phone provided by
Australian VOIP provider iinet without hitting the PSTN?

My Googling just finds posts from 2006 saying that iinet don't do
peering... but I'm hoping that might have changed.

Cheers,
Steph
Old June 12th 09, 05:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Steph Davies schreef:
Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a way of dialling a phone provided by
Australian VOIP provider iinet without hitting the PSTN?

My Googling just finds posts from 2006 saying that iinet don't do
peering... but I'm hoping that might have changed.

Cheers,
Steph

*484 iinetphone.iinet.net.au
(sipbroker reports it as not working)