2Wire 2700HGV & Orange UMA Connection

Old June 15th 09, 04:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jel183\(UK\)

Default 2Wire 2700HGV & Orange UMA Connection

I have an eBay purchased 2Wire 2700HGV (v.6 firmware) and my ISP is BT Total
Broadband Option 3. My problem is that I can't get Orange UMA to work on my
Blackberry 8900 via the WiFi connection. My BB connects to the router but I
am unable to get a UMA signal. I have turned off the router firewall to the
BB device.

My previous router/modem was a Voyager 2110 with which the BB had no
problems.

Has anyone got any suggestions?
--
jel183(UK)