Calling 0844 Numbers

Old June 15th 09, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Don Bloggs

Default Calling 0844 Numbers

Can anyone point me to the cheapest SIP provider to 0844 numbers.

Regards
Old June 15th 09, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

on 15/06/2009, Don Bloggs supposed :
Can anyone point me to the cheapest SIP provider to 0844 numbers.

Regards

0844 numbers have varying prices - it depends upon the next three
digits - cost to caller from almost nothing up to 5ppm, AFAIR.

Old June 16th 09, 07:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Don Bloggs

Jono wrote:
on 15/06/2009, Don Bloggs supposed :
Can anyone point me to the cheapest SIP provider to 0844 numbers.

Regards

0844 numbers have varying prices - it depends upon the next three digits
- cost to caller from almost nothing up to 5ppm, AFAIR.

Thanks, the number is Sky's 08442414141

Regards
Old June 16th 09, 09:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gordon Henderson

In article ,
Don Bloggs wrote:
Jono wrote:
on 15/06/2009, Don Bloggs supposed :
Can anyone point me to the cheapest SIP provider to 0844 numbers.

Regards

0844 numbers have varying prices - it depends upon the next three digits
- cost to caller from almost nothing up to 5ppm, AFAIR.

Thanks, the number is Sky's 08442414141

That UK Special G6.

Could be 4.89p a minute from a BT line..

Gordon
Old June 17th 09, 01:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve Terry

"Don Bloggs" wrote in message
Jono wrote:
on 15/06/2009, Don Bloggs supposed :
Can anyone point me to the cheapest SIP provider to 0844 numbers.
Regards

0844 numbers have varying prices - it depends upon the next three
digits - cost to caller from almost nothing up to 5ppm, AFAIR.

Thanks, the number is Sky's 08442414141
Regards

http://www.saynoto0870.com/

01506 831609