BT broadband option 3: how much do you pay?

Old June 18th 09, 02:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Fred

Default BT broadband option 3: how much do you pay?

Hello,

Further to my ongoing battle with BT, I am very concerned about BT's
lack of honesty and transparency with their broadband pricing. Option
3 is advertised as being 24pm. Yet I was offered it for 19pm until
they said I was not eligible due to my on-going fight (see other
thread). My neighbour has said that he has been offered it for 19pm
too. It seems very unfair that some people get it for 24 and others
get it for 19; shouldn't there be one price for everyone?

It seems even more unfair that my neighbour can download what he wants
for 3*19=57 per quarter, whereas I, trapped on option one (see other
thread) am having to pay 300 in fines for the same! That's 243
difference for the same service.